Friday, April 27, 2012

Heart ache

Taylor seems to have dismissed the hair issue ( I have hair and she doesn't)..... I think. I keep it pulled back, and she doesn't seem to mind it anymore. She found a hairbrush last night and was brushing her bald head....pretending.... It hurt my heart so much. If she complains any more about it before my next hair appointment.....away it will go. Its just hair... I can let go of my vanity for her. I would let go of anything for her. Take it all, every last possession, just please give her back her health. Most days I miss my old life.... but I am so thankful for my new perspective. I encourage you to let go of all the things that don't matter, put others first, and live the life you imagined. The rug can get pulled out from under you in a second, so make every day a wonderful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment