Friday, March 2, 2012

Worst Day Of My Life....

I have opened my computer up several times to write this, and I just can't seem to find the right way to begin...so with a broken heart, here goes. Yesterday we were informed that Taylor has cancer. We are devastated for our sweet girl. She is 2 and a half.... I cannot explain the pain we feel.... It is an absolute nightmare. We are still waiting on more information from the pathologist to confirm what "stage" she is in. We do know she will need chemo & radiation, and several procedures coming up. It is heartbreaking to think that this is going to be her new normal....
That being said, we will do everything we can for her. Our life is now dedicated to getting her well, surronding her with love, and doing fun things when she is feeling up to it. Just two short days after a major surgery she has her party shoes on & her sass back! Chris & I are taking things moment by moment. Keeping smiles on our faces and hope in our hearts. I ask that you keep us in your prayers. Pray for strength for our family, and for God to spare the life our child. Thank you again for your support, we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment